Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introduction To Residential Investment Property Blog

Hi There,

My name is Daniel Muldoon and I'm a REALTOR and Property Manager in Colorado Springs, CO.  I have created this blog to spread news, statistics, and personal thoughts about investing in real estate, purchasing residential investment properties and much more!  I hope you will visit my property management how to blog as well as my companies real estate webpage.

Although many of my posts will be directly related to property management in Colorado Springs, I will also post about nationwide management, Apartment news, and general real estate information.  I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about purchasing and owning residential investment properties and hope to make this an interactive forum.

If you are looking to purchase residential investment properties in and around the Colorado Springs, CO area be sure to check out our current inventory of foreclosed properties on www.muldoonassociates.com!

Sincerely,

Daniel Muldoon



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home